Our equipment and hydraulic tools can be defined by excellence in performance, price competitiveness and quality to provide functional alternatives to our customers. In AYC Solutions we offer stable and safe hydraulic equipment and tools, these can be used in different industries such as: electric power, wind power, nuclear energy, mining, rail and bridge construction, petrochemical industry, among other fields.
With our after sales and advisory service, you will be accompanied by our specialized technical engineers for the maintenance of machinery and equipment, diagnosis and preventive reviews.
We have the quality management certifications CE, ISO 9001, CNAS.
Single and double action hydraulic cylinders.
- The cylinders are equipped with lugs for convenient transportation, with simple structure and easy use.
- The cylinders are designed with two NPT3 / 8 couplers for convenient use.
- They resist between 5 and 1000 tons.
- The cylinders have a dust ring that is installed to extend the life of the cylinder.
- They allow an angular load of 5 °.
Hydraulic and electric pneumatic torque wrenches
- No tools are needed to invert the units to tighten or loosen them.
- The cylinder and its head has a small size, compact structure and a thin tip radius.
- High degree of rotation angle to increase productivity.
- Easy maintenance without any special tools.
- Equipped with precision ratchet for high precision.
- The 360º × 180º swivel hose connection allows easier positioning in confined areas.
Hydraulic Bolt Tensioner
- Max. Tensile force: 223-5860 kN.
- Standard working pressure: 1500 bar.
- Small size, compact structure.
- You can replace the hex head nut.
- It is used to tension bolts and assemble products in different industries, such as large diesel engines, water turbines, metallurgy, mining, petrochemicals, nuclear energy, military equipment, shipbuilding, vehicles, construction machinery, etc.
- It can precisely control the tension force of the bolts.
- Built-in safety valve for overpressure protection.
- 360 degree rotation design for convenient operation of the exhaust from any direction.
- Departure: 4Ton – 30Ton.
- Made of alloy steels with chrome finish for durability and corrosion resistance.
Hydraulic pumps of manual and electric type
- Max. Pressure: 4000 bar.
- Output interface: G1 / 4 “.
- Ultra high working pressure, convenient use.
- Manufactured with Al-Ti alloy materials, which provides light weight, high resistance against corrosion or shock, and high adaptability to various environments.
- Externally built pressure relief valve.
- Dual speed flow operation, suitable for various industrial production fields.
- Fuel tank sizes can be customized.